The Links between Emotional Intelligence, Emotional Control and Performance
In today’s workplace, it isn’t enough for your employees to be smart; what’s required is a superior control over their emotions in the work environment. The benefits couldn’t be clearer. With a higher level of emotional control, they’re empowered to do more, because greater self-awareness makes them more than just smart —it makes them people smart.
Boost your employees’ IQ with EQ
Before the workshop begins, an Emotional Intelligence assessment takes an honest look at employee predisposition and identifies areas needing improvement. Then we tailor the program to build their EQ muscles. The importance can’t be overstated. Research reveals that IQ and training account for as little as 20% of the difference between exceptional and ordinary performers. Imagine the possibilities after helping them get out of their own way.
The neuroscience behind EQ is significant: Emotional Quotient is rooted in Self Awareness, Self-Management, Social Awareness and Motivation, and Relationship Management. We design exercises and practice techniques; participants build personal action plans to boost their EQ and then leverage it to achieve more with peer support in a healthier, happier and more productive workplace.
- Instill in employees the self-awareness that controls emotions and enhances performance.
- Develop personal development plans tied to employees’ levels of emotional intelligence.
- Keep employees focused and thinking clearly even during turbulent, emotional times.
- Build a workplace with closer and more trusting interpersonal relationships.
- By understanding the emotional makeup of others, everyone leverages that knowledge.