We can provide you with a wide variety of options for your next corporate retreat, depending on your team needs and budget.
- Half or full-day team building adventures, carefully designed to fit into your existing retreat theme,
- Half or full-day experiential workshops based on leadership, teamwork, communications or other professional development topics in support of your training initiatives,
- Complete facilitation of multi-day corporate retreats including team building adventures, corporate training workshops, team assessments, and strategic planning.
Adventure Associates helps you assess your corporate training needs and then designs a program that integrates your current business issues, meeting themes, company culture, and training topics. We incorporate your existing training curriculum, or current readings that you want to bring to life.
We work closely with you to define the goals of the executive retreat and prioritize the issues. Together we discuss not only the business context for the event but also the human context, identify areas where the discussion may veer off track and agree on strategies for handling explosive issues.
In developing the meeting agenda, we incorporate interactive challenges - indoors or outdoors - that energize the group, illuminate the issues at hand, and provide a welcome break from sitting in chairs.
We keep the meeting moving toward your goals by expertly balancing the need for progress with the need for people to speak out. We can resolve emerging conflicts quickly and keep the atmosphere positive. Our facilitation sets the tone for the event and inspires the participants to treat each other's ideas with a high level of respect.
New employee orientations, celebratory functions and seasonal gatherings all benefit from team building. Adventure Associates believes that some of the greatest insights into teamwork are discovered far away from computers, desks, and telephones.
Our customized Team Building Adventures actively engage participants in unforgettable experiences that challenge them in exciting ways. Based on nearly 15 years of experience, we have developed a broad range of team building programs that spark creative energy, foster innovation, and build camaraderie.
From our first encounter with our clients, we are committed to truly listening to their concerns, asking the right questions, and providing clear assessments and responses. They soon realize that we work side-by-side to move them toward achieving their goals. We have helped our clients:
- Develop leadership training series.
- Train their trainers in experiential team building.
- Create interactive new-employee orientation training.
- Adapt existing training into experiential and/or adventure-based programs.
- Outsource all training and development to Adventure Associates.