Team Building in Lake Tahoe, California
Corporate Team Building in Lake Tahoe
Few places offer such a wide variety of exciting meeting locations and team building opportunties as California’s Lake Tahoe region. Plan an Executive Retreat in Reno, participate in Team Orienteering near Tahoe City, tackle our Ropes Course or a attempt our GeoTrek program in South Lake Tahoe. The glistening blue of Lake Tahoe is home to many beach parks as well as picturesque conference facilities. As our roots are in California, we can assist in choosing your team building venue and help you design the perfect program for your group.
Portable team building adventures in Lake Tahoe
These can be facilitated at nearly any park or conference center of your choosing in Lake Tahoe.
Site-specific team building adventures in Lake Tahoe
These programs can be facilitated in Lake Tahoe at these locations.
- Get Set...Go! in Tahoe City and South Lake Tahoe
- GeoTrek in Tahoe City and South Lake Tahoe
- Ropes Course at one of several locations within 20-60 minutes of Lake Tahoe
- Solutions in Downtown South Lake Tahoe
- Team Orienteering in parks near Lake Tahoe
Corporate training workshops are built around the following modules and can be facilitated anywhere
Some of our favorite Lake Tahoe parks:
- Kahle Park - South Shore
- D.L. Bliss Park - Meeks Bay
- King's Beach Recreation Area
- Commons Beach – Tahoe City
Some of our favorite Lake Tahoe meeting venues:
- The Resort at Squaw Creek
- Northstar at Tahoe - Truckee
- The Hyatt-Regency Lake Tahoe - Incline Village
- Plump Jack Squaw Valley Inn
- Embassy Suites Tahoe – South Lake