Team Building in Wichita, Kansas
Adventure Associates, Inc. will plan and facilitate your corporate team building or training workshop in Wichita or nationwide.
Wichita is the largest city in Kansas and as the “air capital of the World” is home to a rich history or airplane manufacturing that continues today. With a vibrant restaurant and meeting venue scene, it is a great choice for your next corporate training event. Situated on the Arkansa River, you might be inspired to test out your team’s design and construction skills with a Build-a-Bridge or Build-a-Boat team building program.
Corporate Team Building
These portable team building events can be facilitated at nearly any park or conference center of your choosing in the Wichita area.
- Build a Boat at one of many park or hotel venues
- Build a Bridge at an indoor meeting room overlooking the Arkansas River
- Charity Programs at Towne East or West Square
- Great Speech
- Pursuit at a park or conference center of your choice
- Solutions at Town East Square mall
- Team Performance Challenges at a local park or meeting facility
These site specific team building events can be facilitated in Wichita and surrounding areas.
Corporate training workshops are built around the following modules and can be facilitated anywhere
Some of our favorite Wichita parks:
Some of our favorite Wichita meeting venues:
- Hotel at Old Town
- ADOBE Venue
- The Inn at Tallgrass
- The 20th Century Center
- Century II Performing Arts and Convention Center
Some Kansas cities in which we've led programs:
- Kansas City
- Overland Park