Team Building in Oklahoma City
Adventure Associates, Inc. will plan and facilitate your corporate team building or training workshop in Oklahoma City or nationwide.
Oklahoma City is a wonderful place to experience a corporate retreat. Do you have a widely dispersed team? OKC is located equidistant from Los Angeles and New York City. Catch the Thunder game at the Chesapeake Energy Arena, experience Pursuit in the Adventure District, walk along the river in Bricktown, Build-a-Boat in the Boathouse District, or cowboy up in Stockyards City. We work with you to select just the right program and site for your team.
Corporate Team Building
These portable team building events can be facilitated at nearly any park or conference center of your choosing in the Oklahoma City area.
- Build a Boat at the Chesapeake Boathouse or Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center
- Build a Bridge at an indoor meeting room overlooking the Oklahoma River
- Charity Programs at the Quail Springs or Penn Square Mall
- Great Speech at one of OKC’s meeting locations
- Pursuit at Lake Hefner or other park or conference center of your choice
- Solutions at the Quail Springs or Penn Square Mall
- Team Performance Challenges at a local OKC park or meeting facility
These site specific team building events can be facilitated in Oklahoma City and surrounding areas.
- Get, Set...Go!
- Indoor Rock Climbing
- Ropes Course at one of several locations within 20-60 minutes of Oklahoma City
- Team Orienteering
- Zoolutions at the Oklahoma City Zoo
Corporate training workshops are built around the following modules and can be facilitated anywhere
Some of our favorite Oklahoma City parks:
Some of our favorite Oklahoma City meeting venues:
- Character Inn Conference Center
- Bricktown Hotel and Convention Center
- Gold Dome
- Marriott Oklahoma City
- Chesapeake Boathouse
Some Oklahoma cities in which we've led programs: