Team Building in Oklahoma
Corporate Team Building
For those of you who think Oklahoma is just an expanse of cornfields, you might be surprised to know that it has four mountain ranges: Ouachitas, Arbuckles, Wichitas, and the Ozarks, more man-made lakes (200) than any other state, and forests covering a quarter of the state.
Whether you're planning an executive retreat at the Shangri-La Resort on Grand Lake for 20, a MBTI workshop for 50 at your offices, or a Pursuit for 100 employees at a nearby park, we can help you select just the right program and venue for your team building event.
Portable team building adventures in Oklahoma
These can be facilitated at nearly any park or conference center of your choosing in Oklahoma.
Site-specific team building adventures in Oklahoma
These programs can be facilitated at these nearby locations.
- Ropes Course at one of several locations within 60-90 minutes of your office.
- Solutions in Oklahoma City, Tulsa or other major merchant area.
- Team Orienteering at a nearby park
- Zoolutions at the Oklahoma City Zoo or the Tulsa Zoo
Corporate training workshops are built around the following modules and can be facilitated anywhere
Some of our favorite Oklahoma parks:
Some of our favorite Oklahoma meeting venues:
- The Lodge and the Cabin at Five Oaks - Jenks
- The Reed Center - Midwest City
- Bricktown Hotel and Convention Center - Oklahoma City
Some Oklahoma cities in which we've led programs: