Team Building in South Carolina
Corporate Team Building
South Carolina's Upcountry, with its scenic mountains and forest habitat - or the South Carolina Coast, shouldering the Atlantic Ocean or Myrtle Beach and the rest of the Grand Strand are all havens for team building adventures. Imagine an executive retreat in Myrtle Beach, Team Sailing of the coast of Hilton Head or a Myers Briggs Type Indicator workshop at the Daufuskie Island Resort & Spa. No matter your team's needs, we can help you plan a great team building event.
Portable team building adventures in South Carolina
These can be facilitated at nearly any park or conference center of your choosing in South Carolina.
Site-specific team building adventures in South Carolina
These programs can be facilitated at these nearby locations.
- Ropes Course at one of several locations within 60-90 minutes of your office.
- Solutions in Charleston, Columbia, Greenville, Hilton Head Island or another major merchant area.
- Team Sailing out of Charleston or Hilton Head
- Team Orienteering at a nearby park
- Zoolutions at the Riverbanks Zoological Park & Botanical Garden in Columbia or the South Carolina Aquarium in Charleston
Corporate training workshops are built around the following modules and can be facilitated anywhere
Some of our favorite South Carolina parks:
- Waterfront Park - Charleston
- Sesquicentennial Park - Columbia
- Finlay Park - Columbia
- Myrtle Beach
- Paris Mountain State Park
Some of our favorite South Carolina meeting venues:
- Ocean Creek Resort - Myrtle Beach
- The Kingston Plantation - Myrtle Beach
- Sea Pines Resort - Hilton Head
- The Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina - Mount Pleasant
- Wild Dunes - Isle of Palms
- Sanctuary Hotel - Kiawah Island
- Hilton Head Marriott - Hilton Head Island
- Kiawah Island Golf Resort - Kiawah Island
Some South Carolina cities in which we've led programs:
- Hilton Head Island