Team Building in Seattle
Corporate Team Building
Tucked between majestic Mount Rainier, The Puget Sound and Lake Washington, Seattle is one of the most adventurous cities on the west coast. The combination of the city, surrounded by waterways, makes Seattle a great place to participate in GeoTrek, Team Sailing and an Adventure Challenge Ropes Course. So whether your executive team is interested in a two-day leadership retreat or your marketing department participates in our Solutions program at Pike Place Market, we can help you select the right program and venue for your team building event.
Portable team building adventures in Seattle
These can be facilitated at nearly any park or conference center of your choosing in Seattle.
Site-specific team building adventures in Washington
These programs can be facilitated at these nearby locations.
- Get Set...Go! in Downtown Seattle
- GeoTrek in Downtown Seattle
- Ropes Course at one of several locations within 60-90 minutes of your office.
- Solutions in Seattle, Vancouver, Tacoma or other nearby merchant center.
- Team Orienteering at Farrel McWhirter Park, Lacamas Lake Park or other near-by park
- Team Sailing out of Seattle, Tacoma or Kirkland.
- Zoolutions at the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle or the Tacoma Zoo.
Corporate training workshops are built around the following modules and can be facilitated anywhere
Some of our favorite Seattle parks:
- Lake Sammamish State Park - Issaquah
- Lacamas State Park - Camas
- Farrel McWhirter Park - Redmond
- Luther Burbank Park - Mercer Island
- Washington Park Arboretum - Seattle
- Golden Gardens Park - Seattle
Some of our favorite Seattle meeting venues:
Some of our many Washington locations: