Team Building in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Adventure Associates, Inc. will plan and facilitate your corporate team building or training workshop in Milwaukee or nationwide.
Milwaukee, the Jewel of the Great Lakes, is more than just a place to drown in beer nostalgia while dreaming of riding a Harley-Davidson motorcycle. A great place for your next corporate training event, Milwaukee boasts the world’s biggest music festival, Summerfest, and the “sexiest building on the planet” in the Milwaukee Art Museum. Take a stroll over the river on the Skywalk during a Geotrek, get out of the office for Team Sailing on Lake Michigan, or enjoy a Pursuit in any number of Milwaukee’s beautiful parks.
Corporate Team Building
These portable team building events can be facilitated at nearly any park or conference center of your choosing in the Milwaukee area.
- Build a Boat on Lake Michigan or a hotel pool
- Build a Bridge at an indoor meeting room
- Charity Programs at the Mayfair Mall
- Great Speech at one of Milwaukee’s meeting locations
- Pursuit at Bay View Park or other park or conference center of your choice
- Solutions in downtown Milwaukee
- Team Performance Challenges at Lake Park or other park or hotel
These site specific team building events can be facilitated in Milwaukee and surrounding areas.
- GeoTrek spans from Historic Water town along Veteran's Park and the Lower East Side into downtown or Lake Geneva
- Get, Set...Go! in downtown Milwaukee or Lake Geneva
- Indoor Rock Climbing
- Ropes Course at one of several locations within 20-60 minutes of Milwaukee
- Team Orienteering at Richard Bong State Recreation Area
- Team Sailing on Lake Michigan
- Zoolutions at the Milwaukee County Zoo
Corporate training workshops are built around the following modules and can be facilitated anywhere
Some of our favorite Milwaukee parks:
- Lake Park
- Lakeshore State Park
- South Shore Park
- Pere Marquette Park
- Richard Bong State Recreation Area - Kansasville
Some of our favorite Milwaukee meeting venues:
Some Wisconsin cities in which we've led programs: