Teamwork Skills Sample Agenda
Developing a Customized Feedback Process
- Practice effective strategies for giving and receiving feedback.
- Create specific guidelines for giving and receiving feedback.
- Learn how to get back on track when intentions are not met.
- Engage in activities that reinforce an effective feedback process.
Day 1 Morning Outline
- Large group discussion on the components and importance of feedback.
- Mingling activity that encourages group members to reflect on their own experiences with feedback.
- Experiential activity to practice giving and receiving feedback.
- Discussion on obstacles to giving and getting feedback.
- Using personal experiences and group specific situations, small groups develop guidelines for giving feedback.
- Small groups develop guidelines for receiving feedback.
- Participants work in pairs for an experiential activity to reinforce the feedback process.
- Large group discussion on accountability related to newly developed feedback guidelines.