SWOT Analysis is a technique for understanding your Strengths and Weaknesses, and for looking at the Opportunities and Threats you face.
What makes our Hybrid SWOT approach so effective is that it's fast-paced and targeted. Teams have been able to develop viable action plans in hours rather than days, and leave feeling rejuvenated and energized after the program.
It's empowering to realize that you and your team have the know-how and will to tackle some of work's toughest issues. Hybrid SWOT works best as a four-hour program and particularly well when combined with a team building event prior to beginning. The combination of rapport and trust with shared insights is powerful.
Past participants have used Hybrid SWOT to:
- uncover opportunities that their organization was positioned to capitalize upon
- manage and eliminate threats that would otherwise catch them unaware
- carve sustainable niches in their market.
- craft a strategy to help distinguish themselves from competitors
Useful opportunities can come from such things as:
- Changes in technology and markets on both a broad and narrow scale
- Changes in government policy related to your field
- Changes in social patterns, population profiles, lifestyle changes, etc.
- Local events