Organizational Leadership: Conflict Management for Leaders Sample Agenda
- Provide you with an accurate picture of what you and your team view as your greatest strengths and areas of improvement.
- Establish a plan for improvement with the support and buy-in of your colleagues.
- Set a precedent and increase your comfort level asking for and providing feedback.
- Warm-up stretches.
- Provide individual feedback.
- Analyze self-evaluation and develop an improvement plan.
- Share feedback.
- Request assistance with development plan from co-participants.