Organizational Leadership: Emotional Intelligence for Leaders Sample Agenda
- Review the basic tenets of emotional intelligence and its role in the workplace.
- Assess individual levels of emotional intelligence and draft a development plan.
- Using authentic workplace simulations, practice exhibiting positive behaviors that will (over time) nurture emotional intelligence.
- Analyze the current work environment and the support (or barriers) it provides for developing a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Warm-up stretches.
- Assess personal levels of emotional intelligence.
- Through interactive challenges, define areas for improvement and develop an action plan.
- Coach co-participants in their areas of emotional intelligence that need work.
- Develop a personal contract around emotionally intelligent behaviors and practices.