Leadership at all Levels Sample Agenda
- Learn appropriate leadership and coaching techniques for each situation.
- Build understanding of each others personality styles through DISC.
- Refine leadership skills while participating in adventure-based activities.
- Develop personal action plans that require commitment and accountability.
- Clarify on an individual basis how each person will make it happen by taking full responsibility for their actions and their piece of the process.
Day 1 Morning Outline
- Interactive pair exercises that encourage mingling and conversation.
- Discuss Summiting Teams model that examines team effectiveness based on building the foundation to conquering the summit.
- Share the results of the Needs Assessment and then discuss Leadership at all Levels.
- Problem solving challenge in small groups that demonstrates Situational Leadership & Facilitative Leadership Tools.
Day 1 Afternoon Outline
- DISC Personality Assessment review with connection to management approaches.
- Team Performance Challenges
- Emphasizing personality type, Situational Leadership, Planning, Role Clarification, Goal Setting and Effective Communication.
- Build awareness regarding Feedback skills by participating in pair discussion and self-evaluation.
Day 2 Morning Outline
- Team Orienteering at nearby park focusing on effective teaching and learning accomplished by peer-coaching of the orienteering skills.
Day 2 Afternoon Outline
- Complete a leadership profile and develop personal action plans.
- Facilitated discussion about Reflection, Intention and Action.
- Pair exercise to develop Grand Plan for work team.
- Complete Monthly plans that integrate the Personal Action Plans and the Grand Plan.
- Team exercise that reviews the importance of planning and effective communication.