MBTI: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator & Teamwork Workshop
Solving problems, planning, resolving conflicts, and building a company culture require all members of a team to be involved. Learn how the different Myers-Briggs type preferences approach each of these team functions, and you'll be one step closer to developing a world-class team.
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator benefits teams by:
- Examining whether the right people are doing the right jobs based on their talents and abilities
- Making those who are not naturally "team players" part of the solution
- Anaylzing the fit between the team type and the manager
- Providing clarification around conflict resolution, problem solving and decision-making approaches
- Increasing the value and productivity of meetings
- Examining how team members view rewards and "punishments"
We begin with a phone interview to determine needs and expected outcomes from the MBTI workshop. If it appears that the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator is the best instrument to achieve your team's objectives, we begin planning your workshop.
MBTI Overview | MBTI Workshop | MBTI Resources | MBTI & Communication Workshop | MBTI & Leadership Workshop | MBTI & Teamwork Workshop | MBTI & Managing Change Workshop| Frequently Asked MBTI Questions | MBTI History
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator - MBTI are registered trademarks of Consulting Psychologists Press, Inc.