Team Leadership: Problem-Solving for Leaders Sample Agenda
- Review group problem solving processes.
- Understand the state of Optimum Performance.
- Practice facilitating the solution of problems through SWOT and Brainstorming.
- Develop a list of problem-solving best practices.
- Warm-up stretches and answering questions about company culture and problem solving.
- Reflect on past successes with problem solving and capture best practices.
- Complete facilitated team challenges that focus on team problem solving.
- Present the Map of Everyday Experience.
- Complete facilitated team challenge that focuses on resource allocation.
- Engage in a SWOT analysis.
- Practice brainstorming.
- Finalize list of best practices for problem solving.