Foundations of Leadership: Project Management Sample Agenda
- Identify the elements of project management.
- Identify some of the key areas in which managers can better control energy and resources.
- Develop a plan to improve individual and team project management skills and strategies.
- Practice Knowledge Mapping and establish a plan for managing key information you need to excel at your job.
- Warm-up stretches.
- Define project leadership.
- Review the 20 biggest time wasters.
- Learn how to manage energy levels and battle procrastination.
- Build "an ideal day."
- Participate in a team challenge around managing projects.
- Learn how to map knowledge and then develop a plan for doing so at work.