Sand Sculpture Challenge
Challenge your team to collaboratively design sand sculptures that wow! Brainstorm, design, and custom–build a sand sculpture to your specifications. It could be a castle, turtle, spaceship, etc. – whatever inspires you! After a half-hour of planning and two hours of building, the program culminates in an exhibition of the sand sculptures.
- Enables latent leadership and creative talents to emerge and flourish in a positive team setting.
- Challenges participants to be innovative and practical while executing under tight deadlines.
- Affords learning opportunities via a tactile and interactive experience.
- Creates a fun and spirited atmosphere.
Blend with Corporate Training
Whether your group is learning about resource sharing, problem–solving, collaboration vs. competition, or just looking for a fun way to celebrate success, Sand Sculpture Challenge is even more effective when combined with corporate training workshops like Decision Making for Teams or Communication Skills.
Latest posts by Doug Ramsay (see all)
- Team Building Lessons – How Much Time Should We Spend Planning? - May 7, 2018
- Team Building Lessons – Do We Try a New Approach? - May 2, 2018
- Team Building Lessons - May 2, 2018