360 Degree Insights
Constructive Feedback begins with 360-Degree Insights
In most organizations, feedback is a one-way street: downhill from supervisor to direct reports, and that’s if you’re lucky; too often it’s non-existent. Negative repercussions reinforce relationships in which valuable information and new ideas die without a hearing.
Feedback may be hard to give and harder to receive, but it’s vitally important and too often MIA
Instead, we challenge you to create a positive environment in which feedback is clearly understood and positively received. Feedback that does what it should: facilitate improvement, create an atmosphere of trust, encourage peer support, foster teamwork and deliver re-energized commitment that’s not talked about but acted upon.
Feedback is also about the truth—the courage to say what needs to be said and the wisdom to hear and heed it. 360-Degree Insights encompasses a lively interactive process that alleviates the anxiety often associated with feedback. We begin with pre-workshop self-evaluation worksheets that identify strengths and weaknesses. Feedback is then presented visually in a non-threatening manner for transparency and clarity, encouraging reflection. A debriefing at the end ensures personal relevance and workplace application.
- Learn to share feedback constructively at all organizational levels.
- Gain understanding of personal behaviors and their impact on team members.
- Create an environment in which constructive feedback is welcomed and helpful.
- Achieve dramatically improved commitment to action items, and return to work
with the tools to maintain the process long after the workshop has concluded.
Latest posts by AAI Staff (see all)
- Real Work Office Design - March 3, 2019
- Tips for the Perfect Remote Worker Relationship - September 9, 2015
- Distributed Leadership: The Definition and Theory Behind This New Leadership Approach - July 30, 2015