Conflict Resolution is much more than agreeing to disagree
Conflict either makes you or breaks you, but conflict can also be an amazing opportunity that is too often missed and overlooked. Resolving conflict successfully is the art of knowing how to transform competition into collaboration, and we’ll teach you how in a workshop that is engaging, enjoyable and of lasting value.
Convert in-fighting into team play
This isn’t business alchemy, but practical methodology. It’s how to recognize conflict when it arises, and address the fundamental issues at play, swiftly and with purpose. We’ll arm you with conflict management tools to analyze, assess and act, as you unleash the potential of your people and organization.
Conflict management is simply doing the right thing at the right time for the right reasons in the right way. Knowing how can save the day; not knowing how can sink the ship. Interactive exercises explore three proven methods for analyzing conflict in real-life, real-work, real-conflict situations, with an emphasis on listening, perception checking and testing. Impasses and obstacles are replaced with opportunity and idea-generation.
- Understand how and why people respond differently to conflict.
- Master listening and validation skills to defuse and diagnose tension.
- Practice and prepare to immediately apply powerful skills in the workplace.
- Replace obstacles and impasses with collaboration and opportunity.
- Trigger innovation with a healthy, team-centric approach to conflict resolution.
Latest posts by AAI Staff (see all)
- Asking Questions - October 9, 2019
- Tips For Thriving as a Multi-Generational Workplace - June 20, 2019
- Real Work Office Design - March 3, 2019