Feedback Systems fuel your team’s engines
Many of us dread performance reviews and employee evaluations. Feedback is often hard to give and even harder to receive. We may suffer the organizational barriers to feedback, but whether giving or receiving feedback we all need it. A comprehensive ongoing system benefits all individuals, your team and the entire organization. It’s a win-win-win.
Purposeful reviews and evaluations are the feedback your employees need and deserve
We’ll first take your organizational pulse, identifying obstacles and contrasting them with the benefits. We’ll show you our AAI Feedback System, and how our FAST – Frequent-Accurate-Specific-Timely – approach to feedback is a simple and virtually automated mechanism that doesn’t require wholesale reinvention, just a little common sense.
Then we’ll roll up our sleeves as we adapt and customize proven best practices to reflect your organization and workplace. You’ll clearly see the value of an established feedback mechanism and the continuing benefits of maintaining it in a workplace aligned with your culture, where feedback is accepted and encouraged and individual needs are understood and satisfied.
- Establish a workplace culture in which feedback is accepted and encouraged.
- Boost productivity in a climate of trust, with defined direction, roles and priorities.
- Enable people to play to their strengths and unleash a more motivated work force.
- Achieve increased accountability and commitment with understood expectations.
Latest posts by AAI Staff (see all)
- Tips for the Perfect Remote Worker Relationship - September 9, 2015
- Distributed Leadership: The Definition and Theory Behind This New Leadership Approach - July 30, 2015
- What is Appreciative Inquiry? (And How Can It Improve Your Workplace?) - July 22, 2015