SWOT Analysis is at the heart of effective
SWOT Analysis is a technique used to identify and understand strengths and weaknesses, as it looks for opportunities and examines threats you may face. Many you may not be aware of. The challenge is that formal SWOT Analysis is a comprehensive, lengthy and time-consuming process. What if you don’t have that luxury of time? You need disciplined, productive discussion focusing on current issues viewed through a forward-thinking lens, but you need results immediately—today or next week, not next month or next year.
Hybrid SWOT is abbreviated but focused and full-featured.
Hybrid SWOT is an accelerated, fast-paced, targeted and highly effective approach. Driving visionary conversation, the objective is to solve problems, find better ways, identify solutions and prepare for action in hours rather than days. Invested in the process and with accountability for the results, your employees return to work rejuvenated, reenergized and committed. Expect extraordinary return on your training investment—we’ve routinely seen powerful Action Plans developed in a few hours.
The Hybrid SWOT technique is a powerful tool that has been remarkably effective across industries, touching virtually every imaginable aspect of business: improving meetings, recruiting, orientation, training, recognition and rewards programs and more. Hybrid SWOT participants are fully engaged and gain superior insight into organizational culture, a heightened understanding of company values, and a broader awareness of opportunities. All further complemented by improved relationships with fellow team members.
- Foster naturally evolving accountability in engaged, focused team members.
- Create a culture of action, continuous improvement and idea generation.
- Provide employees an opportunity to weigh-in and creatively participate.
- Develop Action Plans with employee input and greater commitment to implementation.
Latest posts by AAI Staff (see all)
- Asking Questions - October 9, 2019
- Tips For Thriving as a Multi-Generational Workplace - June 20, 2019
- Real Work Office Design - March 3, 2019