Interactive MBTI® Presentation
An Interactive Myers-Briggs® Presentation that will keep your team engaged
The Myers-Briggs Indicator® is a great tool for gaining a better understanding of yourself, your co-workers, and clients. Our interactive workshop is an excellent primer on the assessment and includes a number of fun discussion points which allow participants to delve into their own preferences while learning about other team members.
The presentation is modern and relevant, including references to pop-culture icons and a “best fit” approach to the tool that takes into consideration where people land on the MBTI spectrum and how the workplace can affect this. Prior to the event, your team will take the MBTI assessment tool, the results of which we’ll share during the presentation. Aha-moments will ensue as your co-workers’ types are revealed.
Our presentation is straight-forward and eminently enjoyable, devoid of fluff and designed to provide maximum impact with minimal time investment, usually lasting 1.5 – 2 hours.
- Learn the Myers-Briggs types in a practical, engaging way that ties back to the workplace
- Better understand preferences and fits when it comes to personality components like Sensing and Intuition
- Improve communication by better comprehending your own preferences and those of co-workers
- Gain an appreciation for different approaches to problem-solving as they relate to personal inclinations
- Discern group preferences in comparison to individual ones, enabling better integration of divergent viewpoints
- Discover a vocabulary for describing challenges that relate to different personality preferences
- Team Building Lessons – How Much Time Should We Spend Planning? - May 7, 2018
- Team Building Lessons – Do We Try a New Approach? - May 2, 2018
- Team Building Lessons - May 2, 2018