Pursuit Team Building
Imagine being able to tap into the abilities and talents of every team member while practicing and applying team process skills. Teams strategize how to acquire the greatest number of points for completing a series of activities located at a local park or your conference center. This combination of sophisticated physical, intellectual and creative challenges engages everyone.
Illuminating problem-solving, innovation, shared leadership, communication skills, team planning and time management, Pursuit is a multi-tasking timed event, but it’s not a race—we keep the competition “friendly.” Action-oriented by design, Pursuit can be built to fit your team’s targeted growth areas.
- Encourages camaraderie as a result of successfully solving problems together.
- Requires both big picture decisions and attention to details.
- Engages all learning styles, and respects individual perspectives, abilities and preferences.
- Appeals to those who enjoy a healthy dose of fun and fast-paced competition.
Blend with Corporate Training
Latest posts by AAI Staff (see all)
- Real Work Office Design - March 3, 2019
- Tips for the Perfect Remote Worker Relationship - September 9, 2015
- Distributed Leadership: The Definition and Theory Behind This New Leadership Approach - July 30, 2015