The original persuasive Communication Tool
Storytelling is the time-tested method of engaging, compelling and persuading, and is linked to our earliest cultural traditions. It’s also an under-used business secret weapon, but we’re changing that. With a fresh, relevant and impactful approach to the art of the business narrative, storytelling is more than capturing audience attention—much more.
Connect more effectively with customers and co-workers
Participants work as a team, developing the team story but also telling their own stories. Learning the performance art of storytelling and discovering how it resonates on both a personal and organizational level. Strengthening and deepening relationships as it boosts presence and narrative skills, with an understanding of narrative patterns and choices. From delivery to topic, these skills will fundamentally improve your ability to influence
This workshop is customized for you, because it’s about your story and our commitment to help you tell it as—until now—it has never been told. Organizational storytelling exercises enable the communication of creative ideas and reveal the link between storytelling, leadership and organizational culture. Back at the office, our Storytelling Best Practices Handbook will enable you to implement what you learn and continue improving your storytelling skills long after the workshop has concluded.
“I wanted to touch base with you and let you know I used the storytelling method in my briefing to over 100 agencies yesterday and had excellent results. My boss who didn’t even attend congratulated me on the presentation who had already heard about it from a few people.” – The National Archives
- Develop greater storytelling skills and refine them with practice.
- Understand different methods and styles of delivery.
- Build a company narrative and tell it with passion and style.
- Motivate your employees to find their place in the emotion of your story.
Latest posts by AAI Staff (see all)
- Tips for the Perfect Remote Worker Relationship - September 9, 2015
- Distributed Leadership: The Definition and Theory Behind This New Leadership Approach - July 30, 2015
- What is Appreciative Inquiry? (And How Can It Improve Your Workplace?) - July 22, 2015