Team Performance Challenges
One of our favorite team building adventures, Team Performance Challenges brings to life theories and models about team dynamics and role identification. It’s a rich program, because it’s 100% facilitator-led with guided debriefs after each challenge. Our facilitators create an environment in which personal and team insights are shared and subsequent connections back to workplace issues are made by the team. We help your team discover their strengths, then leverage them to better address areas of development.
Small teams work through a series of activity stations; each takes 30-45 minutes, including a focused discussion about how to maximize individual involvement, plan effectively, and which leadership and participation roles work best. With dozens of activities in our repertoire, we can build a custom program that engages your team mentally and physically, helping them to evolve beyond their current level of performance.
- Creates a learning environment for team practice so that they can execute more effectively in the real world.
- Increases team morale through shared successes and performance breakthroughs.
- Engages a wide variety of learning styles through interactive challenges that serve as reference points for future training initiatives.
- Provides opportunities to strategize, collaborate and take on leadership roles (some for the first time).
Blend with Corporate Training
Team Performance Challenges offers the perfect addition to your corporate training workshop. Full-day or multi-day workshops often incorporate individual team challenges to learn about communication, problem-solving or decision-making experientially.
Latest posts by AAI Staff (see all)
- Asking Questions - October 9, 2019
- Tips For Thriving as a Multi-Generational Workplace - June 20, 2019
- Real Work Office Design - March 3, 2019