Team Building Level of Facilitation
Team Building is a crucial first step toward creating an environment of trust and mutual support by connecting personally with teammates and creating rapport. Many groups find that this is what they most want from their program.
- Prior to the program, one of our facilitators interviews your key contact to discuss group dynamics and training objectives and select those activities that will best suit. This will maximize the relevency of your experience.
- Before the program, you have the option of participating in a pre-course team survey (if requested two weeks prior to the program).
- During the program, your facilitator will guide discussions while examining the group interactions, decision-making processes, role clarification, basic coaching, etc. Team members share these insights during the final discussion.
- After the program is complete, team members are given an online program evaluation where they are asked to rate the experience.
- Online, downloadable photos of your team-building experience. (Note: photos are taken by facilitators during the event when opportunities allow).