Executive Assistant Job Description
About Us: Adventure Associates, Inc. is a northern California based company that designs and facilitates corporate training workshops and team building programs nationwide. Our programs allow work teams to better understand each other, enjoy their work more and ultimately work more efficiently together. Our work environment is open, upbeat and quick-paced. We work hard and play hard and are proud to have very happy clients and a great reputation in our industry. The person who joins our El Cerrito, California office team must be fun, energetic, professional and ambitious.
Position Title: Executive Assistant Job Description
Overview of Position: If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and the desire to jump into an important role in a growth stage for an established, small company, then we want you on our team! We all wear many hats and will expect the same of you. You will be the assistant to the Directors (with the majority of your time supporting the COO). This is an exempt position and requires extended work days and occasional weekends.
- Program Planning (assist with logistics, communicate with clients to confirm program details, type up meeting notes)
- Venue Coordination (research and communicate with resorts, parks or ropes course sites
- Corresponding with current and potential clients via email and phone
- Managing our database of leads and helping execute marketing campaigns
- Managing our references and testimonials among other sales tools
- Assisting in collateral development (editing or writing)
- Various infrastructure projects (database, phone system, in-house project management)
Requirements: The ideal candidate will collaborate with other team members, work autonomously, be technically savvy and a good problem-solver. The position requires someone who is a flexible, organized manager of his or her time, and who is both personable and professional when communicating (in-person, via phone and with email).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- A minimum of 2 years working in a corporate environment or in an administrative position
- Proven multi-tasking and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Office Suite (including formatting/tables and graphics, Power Point and intermediate Outlook functions)
Exempt position with $48,000 annual salary, vacation days, medical benefits, 401K and profit sharing
(Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari browsers work best)