Business Development Associate
About Us: Adventure Associates, Inc. is a northern California based company that designs and facilitates corporate training workshops and team building programs nationwide. Our programs allow work teams to better understand each other, enjoy their work more and ultimately work more efficiently together. Our work environment is open, upbeat and quick-paced. We work hard and play hard and are proud to have very happy clients and a great reputation in our industry. The person who joins our El Cerrito, California office team must be fun, energetic, professional and ambitious.
Position Title: Business Development Associate
Overview of Position: If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and the desire to jump into an important role in a growth stage for an established, small company, then we want you on our team! We all wear many hats and will expect the same of you. We hope that you embrace the opportunity to build relationships with and learn from our current clients. Social media channels need to hear more about Adventure Associates and we want to you to make that happen. Our website was recently updated and our ideas for how to improve it include writing projects, video development and playing the SEO game even better. Most of all we want a partner, someone who is excited about all possibilities and wants to roll up her sleeves to get the work done.
- Assist with internal and external marketing communications, brand support and integration
- Relationship building with key clients and partners
- Develop new leads – Identify target companies and develop campaigns for client conversion
- Assist with communications – Newsletters, blogs, videos, social media, PR and direct email campaigns
- Update internal written materials as well as client-facing reports and program materials.
- Assist with SEO and SEM strategies for the website
- Excellent writing and speaking skills
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, business or related field
- Minimum 2 years’ of applicable work experience
- Superior critical thinking skills
- Proven ability to initiate and execute projects in a self-directed manner
Compensation: Dependent on experience. Includes benefits.
(Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari browsers work best)