Jumpstart Team Building
Want to kick off your next meeting or retreat? Try Jumpstart. This abbreviated version of Pursuit taps into the skills and talents of every team member by collaborating and competing in a series of mental and physical activities ranging from elaborate problem-solving exercises to light-hearted contests.
Teams are given instructions and a limited time to determine how to acquire the greatest number of points for completing each challenge. Have fun; learn about your co-workers all the while practicing shared leadership, communication skills and innovative thinking. Jumpstart offers a memorable and robust team building experience even if you have limited time.
- Provides a powerful experience and a break from meetings in a short timeframe.
- Encourages camaraderie as a result of sharing ideas and strategizing together.
- Requires both big picture decisions and attention to details.
- Engages everyone.
- Appeals to those who enjoy a healthy dose of fun and fast-paced competition.
Blend with Corporate Training
If your meeting focuses on learning and professional development, our corporate training workshops may fit the bill. We suggest The Leader’s Role in Stages of Team Development or Problem-solving for Teams.
Latest posts by AAI Staff (see all)
- Real Work Office Design - March 3, 2019
- Tips for the Perfect Remote Worker Relationship - September 9, 2015
- Distributed Leadership: The Definition and Theory Behind This New Leadership Approach - July 30, 2015