- Introduction and Overview
- Strengths discussion
- Out of the Box game
- Review solutions
Nuts & Bolts
- 2 or 2.5 hours
- Team size of up to 6; group size of up to 120
- All fitness levels
- Portable: meeting space or conference room
Out of the Box: An Escape Room Style Game
Escape rooms are all the rage and not just because they’re fun, but because they provide an engaging set of challenges for groups and teams. In this portable program, we bring the escape room experience to you!
The storyline follows a group of new employees (your team), who have just been hired by the large and powerful Catalyst Corporation. During their onboarding process, they receive a mysterious message from a former employee pointing to some nefarious activity by the corporate giant. The team must then race against the clock to find the truth, following enigmatic clues to solve a myriad of puzzles along the way.
Working together is essential to solving the challenges in the time period allotted for the game – usually one to one-and-a-half hours depending on certain modifications. Knowledge transferring and delegation are keys to getting through the game effectively. The variety of puzzles and teamwork involved make this a really fun and memorable experience!
- Explores and highlights individual strengths
- Encourages camaraderie as a result of successfully solving challenges together
- Opportunity to practice attention to detail and strategic thinking
Blend with Corporate Training
Out of the Box can be a really enlightening program when coupled with a corporate training module like Problem-solving for Teams or our Strengths Performance program.
- Team Building Lessons – How Much Time Should We Spend Planning? - May 7, 2018
- Team Building Lessons – Do We Try a New Approach? - May 2, 2018
- Team Building Lessons - May 2, 2018