Strengths Performance: Strengths and Weaknesses aren’t what you think
Strengths aren’t necessarily what we’re good at and weaknesses what we aren’t so good at. Use a powerful talent assessment instrument that identifies and discovers our personal talents, delineated as one of 34 different talent themes. By understanding how talents can be turned into strengths combined with an action plan to maximize them, employees are empowered to play to their strengths and perform at a higher level.
Strengths = Talents + Knowledge + Skills
The pre-workshop assessment sets the stage with eye-opening self-knowledge and a greater understanding of our talents and those of others. Individuals will quickly see their current strengths, as well as what’s required to develop other talents into new strengths. Participants are engaged and the workshop is fun as well as instructive. Pairs and small discussion groups afford personal insight, with clearly evident opportunities to benefit themselves, each other and the entire team.
A better understanding of your team composition combined with identified talents makes amazing things possible. Managers will assess talent through a more all-inclusive lens, and the impact will be seen in meetings, communication, decision making, problem-solving, collaboration and complementary partnerships. Matching specific tasks with strengths illustrates how one can optimize in the right ways and ignite higher performance throughout the organization.
- Give employees a better understanding of their strengths, weaknesses and talents.
- Empower employees with a personalized action plan, turning their talents into strengths.
- Nurture talent with personal investment (practice/develop/grow) to yield dramatic ROI.
- Add a visual representation of team talent themes for employees to act upon.
- Enjoy watching employees pursue roles and positions best suited to their talents, perform at a higher level and be rewarded with vastly higher personal satisfaction as they do.
Latest posts by AAI Staff (see all)
- Real Work Office Design - March 3, 2019
- Tips for the Perfect Remote Worker Relationship - September 9, 2015
- Distributed Leadership: The Definition and Theory Behind This New Leadership Approach - July 30, 2015