Sales Coordinator Job Description
About Us: Adventure Associates, Inc. is a northern California based company that designs and facilitates corporate training workshops and team building programs nationwide. Our work environment is open, upbeat and collaborative. We work hard and play hard and are proud to have very satisfied clients and a great reputation in our industry. The person who joins our El Cerrito, California office team must be fun, energetic, professional and ambitious.
Position Title: Full-time Sales Coordinator
Overview of Position: Coordinate inside sales process, including processing, assigning, and responding to sales inquiries as well as developing new outbound leads. Coordinator reports to the CEO and works closely with support staff and marketing coordinator. Position is in-house, based in our office.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans
- Incoming Sales – Qualify leads and manage client follow up calls, emails, etc.
- Strategic calling and mining of the database
- Relationship Building with key clients, venues and partners
- Identify target companies based on sales patterns and develop new leads
- Work closely with support team to accomplish daily tasks and long-term goals
- Entrepreneurial determination
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a sales position (preferably selling events or services)
- Excellent writing, speaking and presentation skills
- Knowledge of U.S. regional geography and cultures
- Superior project management and organizational skills including coordinating a team
- Proven ability to initiate and execute projects in a self-directed manner
- Experience participating in, leading or selling experiential training (preferred)
- Current knowledge of thought-leaders and published works in business management
Compensation: Salary is dependent on experience and includes profit sharing, health insurance, retirement and vacation benefits.
(Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari browsers work best)