Support Team Assistant br>Job Description
Temporary Position – 4 to 8 Weeks
About Us: Adventure Associates, Inc. is a northern California based company that designs and facilitates corporate training workshops and team building programs nationwide. Our work environment is open, upbeat and collaborative. We work hard and play hard and are proud to have very satisfied clients and a great reputation in our industry. The person who joins our El Cerrito, California office team must be fun, energetic, professional and ambitious.
Position Title: Temporary Part-time Support Team Assistant (4-8 Weeks)
Overview of Position: The Support Team works closely with the Sales Coordinator and Programs Coordinator to manage team building and corporate training programs from sales to implementation.
- Provide miscellaneous administrative support, including answering phones and email
- Organize and clean-up logistics room and inventory supplies
- Pack and ship program equipment and supplies (light lifting involved)
- Qualifying sales leads through email, phone, and automated CRM system
- Prepare sales documents, including custom proposals
- Communicate with clients during program planning phase to coordinate logistics, etc.
- Research and communicate with resorts, park staff or ropes course sites
- Communicate with facilitators during program planning phase
- Work closely with support team to accomplish daily tasks and long-term goals
- Experience in event planning, outdoor program management or logistics support
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Superior problem-solving and organizational skills
- Experience working in a team environment
- Proven ability to complete tasks in a self-directed manner
Compensation: $16/hour for this hourly non exempt position
(Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari browsers work best)