Good to Great
by Jim Collins
I immediately pulled the impractical book jacket off Good to Great by Jim Collins and began reading. Tight editing, timely subject matter and good storytelling made it difficult for me to put this one aside.
Just begin addressing some of the main principles and taking some of the steps toward “greatness” as these eleven companies have, and the book is well worth the price.
- Get the right people.
- Build a culture of discipline.
- Question the will of your leaders.
After reading this book, I was eager to discuss it with my co-owners, co-workers and anyone else who would listen. Quite extraordinary considering the books subject matter – the analysis and measurement of the findings from eleven companies and their sustained return to shareholders.
Latest posts by AAI Staff (see all)
- Tips For Thriving as a Multi-Generational Workplace - June 20, 2019
- Real Work Office Design - March 3, 2019
- Tips for the Perfect Remote Worker Relationship - September 9, 2015