Build a Boat Team Building
Challenge your team to work collaboratively to design cardboard boats that actually float. Brainstorm, design and custom-build a vessel of your own making: pontoons, catamarans, skulls or kayaks. Once built and boat pilots chosen, watercrafts are presented to the other teams, the race is on and only the successful stay dry.
- Enables latent leadership and engineering talents to emerge and flourish in a positive team setting.
- Challenges participants to be innovative and practical while executing under tight deadlines.
- A tactile experience that affords learning opportunities for individuals often overlooked by traditional training approaches.
Blend with Corporate Training
Whether your group is learning about resource sharing, problem-solving, collaboration vs. competition, or just looking for a fun way to celebrate success, Build a Boat is even more effective when combined with corporate training workshops like Decision-Making or Communication Skills.
Latest posts by AAI Staff (see all)
- Asking Questions - October 9, 2019
- Tips For Thriving as a Multi-Generational Workplace - June 20, 2019
- Real Work Office Design - March 3, 2019