Decision-making for Teams
Empower your team to make faster,
easier and more confident decisions
Even during ideal circumstances, making decisions can test the best of teams, threatening and undermining relationships as it impedes progress and effectiveness. Even worse, when the process is unclear, roles undefined and responsibilities sketchy, you may be inviting disaster. Providing effective decision-making tools will make strategic decision-making the foundation of a more effective team.
Reach agreement on the right process
without jeopardizing relationships
This is much more than decision-making theory; a disciplined decision-making process is essential for effective team decision-making. Beginning with the definition of what constitutes a good decision, we’ll examine your barriers and challenges, and then explore the unilateral, consultative and consensus approaches to making decisions.
In preparation for future decisions, we’ll develop a plan, define the decision-making rules, and engage all participants in a process that is characterized by team commitment and accountability. Then you’ll test it using a powerful decision-making tool examining past decisions and viewing them through a more informed lens of knowledge and self-awareness.
- Gain understanding of the leader’s responsibility in deciding how to decide.
- Define individual roles within the team decision-making process.
- Prepare team members to choose the right approach, and do it with
an understanding of the pros and cons of each.
- Achieve greater commitment and productivity with a new discipline
injected into your team’s decision-making process.
Latest posts by AAI Staff (see all)
- Real Work Office Design - March 3, 2019
- Tips for the Perfect Remote Worker Relationship - September 9, 2015
- Distributed Leadership: The Definition and Theory Behind This New Leadership Approach - July 30, 2015