Countdown Team Building
Discover hidden talents and strengths of your co-workers during our action-packed and fast-paced Countdown team event. These creative challenges, similar to NBC’s Minute-To-Win-It, involve simple household items repurposed into fun activities requiring concentration, a steady hand, visual memory or quick eye-hand coordination. Each small team rotates through the challenge stations to practice the techniques necessary for success. While practicing, team members increase their skills through peer coaching and enthusiastic support. Each team chooses a representative to attempt each of the four challenges during the Competition Round. Finally, the rubber meets the road during the Showdown Round where all teams come together to attempt surprise Countdown challenges. The energy of the audience combined with the intense focus of the contestants makes for a rousing finish.
- Accentuates creativity and fun.
- Encourages sharing of best practices.
- Provides a break that energizes meeting participants.
- Fosters friendly banter and relationship building.
- Provides a forum for practicing motivation and coaching skills.
Blend with Corporate Training
Latest posts by AAI Staff (see all)
- Tips for the Perfect Remote Worker Relationship - September 9, 2015
- Distributed Leadership: The Definition and Theory Behind This New Leadership Approach - July 30, 2015
- What is Appreciative Inquiry? (And How Can It Improve Your Workplace?) - July 22, 2015