- Introductions and Overview
- Strengths survey
- Practice round
- Competition round
- Scoring and Debrief
Nuts & Bolts
- Indoor or outdoor
- 2 hours
- Team size of 4-5; group size of up to 500
- All fitness levels
Countdown Team Building
Discover hidden talents and strengths of your co-workers during our action-packed and fast-paced Countdown team event. These creative challenges, similar to NBC’s Minute-To-Win-It, involve simple household items repurposed into fun activities requiring concentration, a steady hand, visual memory or quick eye-hand coordination. Each small team rotates through the challenge stations to practice the techniques necessary for success. While practicing, team members increase their skills through peer coaching and enthusiastic support. Each team chooses a representative to attempt each of the four challenges during the Competition Round. Finally, the rubber meets the road during the Showdown Round where all teams come together to attempt surprise Countdown challenges. The energy of the audience combined with the intense focus of the contestants makes for a rousing finish.
- Accentuates creativity and fun.
- Encourages sharing of best practices.
- Provides a break that energizes meeting participants.
- Fosters friendly banter and relationship building.
- Provides a forum for practicing motivation and coaching skills.
Blend with Corporate Training
Great as a 2-hour stand-alone program, Countdown can also be blended with a more intensive corporate training module like Strengths Performance or DISC.
- Asking Questions - October 9, 2019
- Tips For Thriving as a Multi-Generational Workplace - June 20, 2019
- Real Work Office Design - March 3, 2019