Behavioral Assessment that means business
DISC, a way to understand behavior styles and adapt communication accordingly, has long been viewed as a potent leadership tool. It builds on the model of the four major communication styles we all share to varying degrees, and the specific behavioral characteristics common to each: Dominance, Influence, Steadiness and Conscientiousness. DISC has provided insight for managers across every industry. We’ve made it easier than ever to bring these benefits to your workplace.
DISC is empowering, relevant and … revealing
Participants engage, have fun and share personal stories while learning that our behavior is based upon individual responses to specific environments in which we may feel more, or less, powerful. We’ll provide compelling visual representations of each DISC style revealing greater understanding of motivations, strengths and weaknesses. We’ll also provide opportunities to bridge differences, such as finding agreement on common language to assist overcoming them and using humor to share diversity.
By understanding the DISC styles of your team, you’ll adapt your personal communication style to work more effectively with difficult individuals, developing a game plan to bridge differences and maximize diversity. Using lively and wholly entertaining problem-solving activities, we’ll illustrate the potential to apply what you learn in the workshop in the workplace right away and every day.
- Use what you learn to create mutual respect and trust in a diverse workplace.
- Help employees reduce and resolve conflict by understanding that different responses to common situations are based upon our individual behavioral styles.
- Learn, teach and reinforce shared vocabulary that is respectful and non-judgmental.
- Reduce turnover and increase retention with improved interpersonal relationships.
- Asking Questions - October 9, 2019
- Tips For Thriving as a Multi-Generational Workplace - June 20, 2019
- Real Work Office Design - March 3, 2019