- Introduction and Overview
- Deep Dive challenges
- Team presentations
Nuts & Bolts
- Indoor or outdoor
- 3–3.5 hours
- Team size of 4; group size of up to 100
- All fitness levels
- Portable: retail area of your choice
Deep Dive Team Building
Deep Dive provides meaningful opportunities for bringing complex business initiatives to life—in essence, transforming concepts into tangible experiences that yield greater insights into your workplace issues and business needs.
Experience business concepts while on a thematic scavenger hunt.
Working in small teams and outfitted with a backpack full of supplies and a series of challenges to complete, you’ll travel by foot to explore a retail area in order to better understand the business initiatives most critical to your organization. Your success depends on your team’s ability to gather and synthesize a variety of data, work to a deadline and collaborate.
We have customized Deep Dive for our clients in a variety of ways:
- A food manufacturing conglomerate used Deep Dive to test new product packaging ideas.
- A national grocery chain used Deep Dive to understand the client shopping experience and merchandising strategies.
- A luggage manufacturer used Deep Dive to explore innovation, testing and marketing of products and thereby make design improvements to existing product lines.
- An international investment firm used Deep Dive to examine customer segmentation.
- Brings an important company theme to life as your teams experientially search for examples and answers.
- Energizes groups as the scavenger hunt is taken to a more sophisticated level.
- Builds team skills such as collaboration and communication.
- Requires teams to organize and prioritize their efforts, allocate time and resources while having fun together.
Blend with Corporate Training
Team Identification or Storytelling workshops would complement the experiences gained during Deep Dive.
- Asking Questions - October 9, 2019
- Tips For Thriving as a Multi-Generational Workplace - June 20, 2019
- Real Work Office Design - March 3, 2019