Accountability, Shared Purpose and a
Clear Team ID
At the core of teams known for consistently delivering high-performance outcomes, those truly exceptional teams that are the pride of high-performance organizations, are team members with a decided advantage: they understand not only their team’s objectives, but their identity, embracing it along with a clear sense of protocols and shared purpose.
Build on strengths, address weaknesses and succeed
Team identification begins with taking your team’s pulse. Our pre-workshop assessment identifies where you are and what’s needed. Beginning with an understanding of the definition of team, as well as the types, structures and cultures that characterize different teams, you’ll see where yours fits. We’ll then determine task and process skills required to achieve higher team performance that is aligned with your goals and makes sense with how you’re structured.
You’ll learn the fundamentals of extraordinary teams and by looking at team performance with a greater perspective, reach team agreement on clearly defined protocols and practices. This establishes standards for goal-setting, accountability, and knowledge-sharing. Short but engaging and impactful activities afford an opportunity to practice, and this stimulates discussion that naturally triggers further internal improvements.
- Empower your team with a clear understanding of who they are; their team identity.
- Propel your team to perform at a higher level with a clearly defined purpose.
- Create a culture of commitment to commit.
- Establish, reinforce and reestablish clear protocols and best practices.
Latest posts by AAI Staff (see all)
- Tips for the Perfect Remote Worker Relationship - September 9, 2015
- Distributed Leadership: The Definition and Theory Behind This New Leadership Approach - July 30, 2015
- What is Appreciative Inquiry? (And How Can It Improve Your Workplace?) - July 22, 2015