Get Set…Go! Team Building
In this dynamic and fast-paced adventure, your group will face one surprise challenge after another. Each team is given a backpack with supplies, a time limit and a series of missions to complete.
Get Set…Go! courses set in parks or urban settings around the nation capitalize on area resources, like parks with lakes, trains and trolleys, climbing gyms and bike paths. We mix sophisticated problem-solving challenges, GPS skills and treasure-hunt clues with adventure elements (biking, hiking, rock-climbing, or kayaking) to test your team’s mettle. Highly customized depending on the venue, your team objectives and fitness levels, no two Get Set…Go! adventures are the same.
- Increases trust and rapport through a shared sense of accomplishment
- Engages all ages, interests and learning styles.
- Provides a great opportunity for teams to practice communication skills, influencing and decision-making.
- Challenges teams to be strategic and establish clear roles while creating their unique route.
- Invites exploration of the nooks and crannies of the city of your choice.
Blend with Corporate Training
Latest posts by AAI Staff (see all)
- Tips for the Perfect Remote Worker Relationship - September 9, 2015
- Distributed Leadership: The Definition and Theory Behind This New Leadership Approach - July 30, 2015
- What is Appreciative Inquiry? (And How Can It Improve Your Workplace?) - July 22, 2015