A great way to get out in nature while practicing teamwork, our Trail Venture program takes your group on a highly interactive hike with various team challenges along the way. The anticipation and excitement that builds as teams make their hike between challenges is palpable, as is the energy that carries them through to the next activity.
Plus, there is really something special about getting into the great outdoors and walking side by side with your coworkers. The conversations that come up naturally, or through facilitated discussion, can be truly stimulating. These effects are multiplied by the team challenges undertaken on the trail, which invariably spark more and richer dialogue.
- Provokes natural, insightful conversations between co-workers.
- Provides opportunity to collaborate and practice communication skills during team challenges.
- Allows team to unwind in a natural setting, away from the office.
Blend with Corporate Training
Due to the amount of both interpersonal and group conversation this program encourages, learning more about oneself prior to the program can be tremendously insightful. Any of our Assessment & Profile training workshops, such as MBTI®, DiSC, or Emotional Intelligence would work great to this end.
Latest posts by Doug Ramsay (see all)
- Team Building Lessons – How Much Time Should We Spend Planning? - May 7, 2018
- Team Building Lessons – Do We Try a New Approach? - May 2, 2018
- Team Building Lessons - May 2, 2018