Myers-Briggs® Workshops – as little as half a day can change … everything
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® history and research dates back nearly a century. While the tool itself is over seventy years old, we’ve made it more relevant and constructive than ever. These plain-English, common sense and entertaining Myers-Briggs workshops build upon individual assessments of how preferences color our perceptions and define influences, interests, needs, values and motivation. Armed with that knowledge remarkable things are possible.
A fresh, contemporary spin on a tested, time-honored tool
By understanding ourselves better, we gain a broader understanding of our differences, how to bridge them, and unlock our innate synergies and potential. Every participant takes the online assessment before the MBTI workshop, and we take it from there. The impact of MBTI in team building is seen in the identification of best practices, effective vocabulary and fresh strategies that encourage workplace cooperation, buy-in, trust and teamwork. MBTI workshops deliver results you’ll see and practice right away. MBTI is simply an invaluable assessment tool and personality instrument with which to understand personality type and predisposition. Whether it’s your first exposure to MBTI or a desire to augment initial benefits, there is no better way to find common ground, resolve conflict and unleash organizational potential.
- Gain a framework for understanding, appreciating and leveraging the differences of each team member with a new level of people expertise and greater emotional intelligence.
- Earn agreement and cooperation to work together despite differences.
- Lead, influence and manage – up and down – as never before in a work environment where differences are viewed as benefits rather than problems.
- Develop business practices to reflect and overcome extraversion, introversion and more.
- Transform giving and receiving feedback from a hazard into an opportunity.
- Establish common vocabulary to diagnose interpersonal issues with positive and constructive feedback.
Latest posts by AAI Staff (see all)
- Tips For Thriving as a Multi-Generational Workplace - June 20, 2019
- Real Work Office Design - March 3, 2019
- Tips for the Perfect Remote Worker Relationship - September 9, 2015