Urban Quest Scavenger Hunt
This program is perfect for immersing your team in an urban environment. Based off of traditional scavenger hunts, but with more challenging riddles and interactive puzzles designed to get people to know each other as well as the local environs, Urban Quest will ensure your team explores a city’s nooks and crannies. In small groups of 4-6 you will set off to complete the challenges and puzzles in an attempt to gain the most points and be crowned the victors.
Whether you’re crossing mid-town Manhattan on a subway in search of an obscure art installation, or cresting the hills of San Francisco on a trolley car in search of a cafe with a view of the Golden Gate, you’ll get to know the city better than ever.
- Encourages out-of-the-box thinking
- Allows teams to practice collaborative decision-making
- Spurs participants to explore an urban locale together (especially fun for out-of-town visitors).
Blend with Corporate Training
Latest posts by Doug Ramsay (see all)
- The Power of Storytelling in Business - February 6, 2018
- The Four Part After Action Review - January 9, 2018
- What is switchtracking and how does it affect feedback? - December 26, 2017