- Introductions and Overview
- Warm-up activity
- Project assignments
- Speech Development and Rehearsal
Nuts & Bolts
- 3–3.5 hours
- Team size of 4-5; group size of up to 50
- All fitness levels
Great Speech Team Building
Stories have the power to move us—and your team has a wealth of these inspirational experiences to draw from as you collaborate on a team motivational speech. You’ll benefit from interacting with team members in this carefully structured, highly supportive program. Great Speech often begins with a team challenge that provides a creative stimulus for developing the key components of each team’s speech, while rallying a strong team spirit. Teams plan their short speech using our practical and humorous How-To handbook. Each team then delivers its Great Speech to the entire group— complete with audience participation and lots of applause. We work with you to shape the Great Speech so that it aligns with your meeting’s themes, training initiatives and culture.
- Sparks new understanding about creative teamwork.
- Taps into your group’s creativity in a forum that is low-risk, but highly energizing
- Requires the ability to gather ideas, consider diverse perspectives and collaborate to meet the deadline.
- Compels teams to tailor communications for an audience by striking the right chord to deliver an influential message.
Blend with Corporate Training
Practice utilizing the insights gained from DISC, MBTI or Strengths Performance during Great Speech.
- Asking Questions - October 9, 2019
- Tips For Thriving as a Multi-Generational Workplace - June 20, 2019
- Real Work Office Design - March 3, 2019