Our LEGO® Landmarks program sparks a team’s creative juices as they work through the challenge of replicating iconic landmarks – such as the Golden Gate Bridge – using legos.
The goal is to try to build the most impressive replica, with as many bells and whistles as you can fit in during the time allocated. Teamwork and strategy are key to make sure you best utilize your materials to build your assigned landmark.
- Requires teams to project manage, keeping in mind materials and timing to complete the landmark.
- Focuses on planning and building consensus.
- Challenges teams to be innovative and creative with the materials at hand.
Blend with Corporate Training
Building LEGO® Landmarks is incredibly fun and rewarding, but it’s also a great way to explore decision making and communication. To further explore these topical areas, we recommend combining the program with one of our corporate training workshops such as Decision-Making or Communication Skills.
Latest posts by Doug Ramsay (see all)
- Why You Should Stop Using Business Jargon in the Workplace - March 29, 2018
- Why Ongoing Management Training is Critical for Your Organization - February 27, 2018
- The Power of Storytelling in Business - February 6, 2018