- Introductions and Overview
- Roles and Goals
- Design Strategizing
- Construction time
- Landmark presentations
Nuts & Bolts
- 2-2.5 hours
- Team size of 4-5; group size of up to 40
- All fitness levels
- Portable: One meeting room
Our LEGO® Landmarks program sparks a team’s creative juices as they work through the challenge of replicating iconic landmarks – such as the Golden Gate Bridge – using legos.
The goal is to try to build the most impressive replica, with as many bells and whistles as you can fit in during the time allocated. Teamwork and strategy are key to make sure you best utilize your materials to build your assigned landmark.
- Requires teams to project manage, keeping in mind materials and timing to complete the landmark.
- Focuses on planning and building consensus.
- Challenges teams to be innovative and creative with the materials at hand.
Blend with Corporate Training
Building LEGO® Landmarks is incredibly fun and rewarding, but it’s also a great way to explore decision making and communication. To further explore these topical areas, we recommend combining the program with one of our corporate training workshops such as Decision-Making or Communication Skills.
- Team Building Lessons – How Much Time Should We Spend Planning? - May 7, 2018
- Team Building Lessons – Do We Try a New Approach? - May 2, 2018
- Team Building Lessons - May 2, 2018