Team Leadership: Conflict Management for Leaders Sample Agenda
- Define conflict through a series of interactive challenges.
- Examine different styles of conflict and concept of high vs. low context.
- Review the differences between conflict management and resolution, third-party facilitation and mediation and interpersonal and group interactions.
- Warm-up stretches.
- Discuss common barriers to understanding.
- Facilitated team challenge to explore best practices for conflict management
- Apply a variety of communication and feedback methods to a facilitated challenge.
- Review important rules for managing team conflict.
- Master several conflict management tools.