Team Needs Assessment
Begin by first understanding what it is your team really needs
Return on your training investment is important to us. We want you to get your money’s worth and more. To ensure it, we recommend an optional, no-cost assessment of team needs that comes with two significant benefits: We’ll identify your most pressing needs, and give you a baseline to measure improvement and quantify ROI.
By enlisting employee feedback, you’ll identify priorities and facilitate their buy-in
Many of our programs benefit dramatically from pre-workshop electronic assessments and we offer them as part of your program. They’re anonymous, confidential, easily done and they promote organizational self-awareness. But there’s even more. You’ll get a broader, richer and more comprehensive understanding of your organizational culture. A deeper reading you can trust and believe in because it comes from the source.
A Summary Report is generated and used to design additional features for your program and to prepare the program facilitator. The results are shared with your group at the start of the workshop. We’ll build upon identified strengths and then address opportunities using the Appreciative Inquiry facilitation approach.
Two Needs Assessment Options
- Short Team Assessment may be used prior to Corporate Training workshops and some Team Building events. A short 22-question assessment evaluates your team, highlighting clarity of goals, effectiveness of communication and level of trust.
- Comprehensive Team Assessment may also be used prior to most Corporate Training workshops and is strongly recommended for programs with a training focus. This longer assessment examines each topic from individual, team and organizational perspectives.
Latest posts by AAI Staff (see all)
- Asking Questions - October 9, 2019
- Tips For Thriving as a Multi-Generational Workplace - June 20, 2019
- Real Work Office Design - March 3, 2019