Effective Meetings for Leaders
Effective meetings don’t run themselves
Nothing is as discouraging or undermines organizations quite like a poorly run meeting, and if we’re honest about it, too many meetings are doomed before they begin. Effective meetings are the exception, and rarely the rule. The waste of time, man-hours and energy, is trumped by the negativity and politics they spawn and that’s hardly the end of it. Morale suffers, collaboration is quashed and innovation takes a hike.
You really can make every meeting count
We’ll show you how with a customized agenda. Our pre-workshop planning begins with collective analysis and brainstorming to capture real meeting topics and issues in your workplace. Taking a close look at the leader’s role, as well as others’ support roles, will help provide context and accountability, relevance and commitment.
To run a great meeting with a people-friendly agenda that engages participants, approach it armed with a solid ‘checklist’. By practicing the interpersonal skills needed to resolve conflict, elicit feedback and empower group decision-making, you’ll return to the office with the skills and tools to sustain what you’ve learned.
- Establish a meeting culture in which the right people attend and get ROI for their time.
- Share knowledge more effectively within your organization with productive meetings.
- Increase your credibility as a leader fully equipped to plan, run and evaluate meetings.
- Understand meeting types, different purposes and the keys to making them all succeed.
- Shift employees from compliance to commitment with your organizational objectives.
Latest posts by AAI Staff (see all)
- Tips For Thriving as a Multi-Generational Workplace - June 20, 2019
- Real Work Office Design - March 3, 2019
- Tips for the Perfect Remote Worker Relationship - September 9, 2015